A Flow Assurance Engineer is required to support our clients worldwide projects providing technical support within the Flow Assurance discipline. They will support the Flow Assurance activities in different phases of the project, from feasibility to Basic/FEED and along the execution phase for the several new upcoming or ongoing projects.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing all technical documentation related to Flow Assurance activities during the different phases of the project, such as: conceptual study, FEED, Tender and Contract package preparation, detailed engineering, and Operations.
- Follow up Supplier Call for Tender & Selection (qualification, clarifications, recommendations, etc.) when applicable for Flow Assurance discipline.
- Reviewing and approving FEED, Tender and Detailed Engineering performed by Contractors when applicable for the Flow Assurance discipline.
Chemical/Mechanical/Energy engineering degree.
Demonstratable experience in Flow Assurance in all project phases (feasibility study, FEED, detailed engineering, and Operations).
Proficient usage of the following software: OLGA, PVTSim, Multiflash, Pipenet, Pipesim, Hysys, Unisim.
- Collaborate effectively with other disciplines due to multidisciplinary approach to projects.
- Able to handle highly complex and diverse assignments while applying a high level of judgement.
- Strong communication, coordination, task prioritisation, interpersonal skills and excellent engineering judgement.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.