Support emergency coordination
* Preparation of onshore and offshore drills
* Participation in the preparation and further development of risk assessments, procedural and work instructions and
* Participation in the validation of submitted HSE documentation of contractors for conformity with BLP specifications
and employers requirements
* Analysis of work processes, HSE-relevant events, near misses and accidents, and monitoring of corrective and
improvement measures to prevent recurrence.
* Creation of training and instruction material as well as implementation of training courses in the field of HSE
* Lead on-site safety inductions, training session(s)
* Provide Subject matter expertise
* Attend HIRA, DRA, HAZOP sessions provide SME input / Attend and deliver kick off meetings prior to work activities
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.