Key responsibility & Tasks:
* The HSE Manager will support the Project Management to define and follow up on HSE targets together with the project team.
* Ensure relevant HSE input is incorporated in design, planning, execution, and operation.
* Implement HSE targets.
* Identify and assist in mitigating HSE risks.
* Provide monthly statistics and analysis of the metrics recorded.
* Follow up on contractors HSE performance.
* Deliver relevant HSE advise to the project team.
* Monitor HSE performance by audits and inspections
* Promote and facilitate good HSE practice
* Ensure that lesson learned from previous projects are incorporated into the project
* Support contractors in increasing the local HSE effort to known good global industry practice.
* Ensure relevant input to risk register is provided.
* Lead and manage an effective project HSE organisation and well-functioning project HSE team.
* Provide input to the monthly management report for forecast projections as well as relevant case input.
* Cooperate with Client HSE team to maintain a safe workplace.
* Proactively evaluate risk and work procedures.
* Produce necessary RAMS, HSE Plan, Contingency plan etc. in alignment with client and sub-contractors.
* Recommended engineering degree B.Sc, M.Sc or equivalent.
* Min 5 years of relevant HSE management, preferable in an international environment
* Proficient in both written and oral English communication
* Qualified as SiGeKo, Safety Coordinator or similar (In Germany)
* CDM (UK), NEBOSH or similar.
* Experienced in MS Office tools
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.