Position: Principal Engineer - Mechanical Building Services
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Hybrid working between either Manchester, Warwick, or London
Our mechanical experts work with clients across exciting and niche sectors, delivering complex yet efficient and sustainable solutions, often to a demanding, highly regulated, and bespoke brief.
Experienced in all aspects of the project lifecycle from definition and feasibility to detailed design and site monitoring, we invest time to understand the processes and equipment to deliver a client's strategy for growth.
We are looking for people who:
- Value quality and enjoy delivering technically excellent Mechanical services designs in the built environment including HVAC and Public Health
- Want to take ownership, be innovative, use initiative and are driven by client satisfaction
- Have significant experience in leading the delivery on medium-size projects or managing packages on large projects
- Have experience in contributing to bids, proposals, and tender specifications
- Hold a relevant degree
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
Why this role?
- With the opportunity to work in multiple sectors including Nuclear, Life Sciences, Defence, and Aviation, you will work on exciting and innovative buildings, often with top-tier architects and clients.
- You will work within a supportive team with the ability to plug into and access our wider network of professionals
- You will have the opportunity to see your designs come to fruition through site visits and client engagement
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.