- Oversee the entire tender process, including participation in technical and commercial discussions, and the submission of EPC projects.
- Apply contractual obligations to meet client expectations while maintaining company's contractual position.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the transition from Sales to Project Management and further to Service.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in engineering or business economics, with an advantage given to those with an MBA or a professional license in Engineering.
- Preferably have qualifications in electrical engineering.
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in project management.
- Possess knowledge of planning software, such as Primavera Planner
- Valid driving license
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.