- Managing and maintain project plans, assist in business requirement review, assembling cross functional teams, and actively managing resources, costs, quality, and risk.
- Oversee all aspects of project management including budget, schedule, procurement, quality, and risk.
- Managing project from planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Interfaces directly with client to define project requirements, preparing scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate and budget, cash flow, as well as schedule and milestones.
- Implementing communication plan for meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Interior Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management, Project, Property, or other related experience
- Proven track record of PM of office renovation projects
- Bilingual English/Japanese
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.