- The Site Resource Coordinator (SRC) will optimize the facilities work management system including but not limited to assist in purchasing (uniforms, parts, supplies, consumables and services) and inventory including cycle counts (uniforms, parts, supplies, consumables).
- The SRC will be responsible for document control & records retention through appropriate tools and resources including but not Limited to File Net, SharePoint, and Share Drives. The SRC will work within the corporate accounts payable system (CAPS) in processing invoices and related payments to a variety of vendors and set up new vendors to receive payment through our CAPs system, as well as verify contractor information in Avetta and / or assisting in Avetta process.
- The SRC will work closely with accounting and business services at month end to ensure timely accurate month end closings.
- The SRC will be responsible for other duties and projects as assigned from time to time by the area manager including but not limited to assisting with the coordination of contract workforce, site orientations, site tours, team gatherings, etc.
- The SRC will be responsible for quarterly inventory cycle counts for one or multiple projects including but not limited to traveling to multiple locations where inventory may be stored with the ability to lift 30lbs, and enter this information into Maximo for proper tracking. Desired proficiency in computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Maximo, CAPS, as well as demonstrate ability to learn other applications.
- Must be willing to travel 30 - 50% of the time with a vehicle and per diem provided during travel times.
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum|
Health & Safety Manager - Cork, Ireland| €50000 - €60000 per annum + + Company Benefits
Health & Safety Manager required for a large Engineering solution provider in Cork, Ireland. ...Read More
Senior Legal Counsel - Rotterdam, The Netherlands| €95000 - €100000 per annum + + Company Benefits + Bonus
Our client are a Global Marine organisation, they require a Senior Legal Counsel to work out of t...Read More
Regional HR Manager - Szczecin, Poland| €39000 - €41000 per annum + + Company Benefits
Our client are a Global Renewable Energy Partner, they require a HR Business Partner for their Sz...Read More