We are currently looking for two senior structural engineers to join the team in London to support and ongoing offshore wind farm installation.
Skills and Qualifications:
* B.Eng, M.Eng, M.Sc in Civil/Structural Engineering. Chartered Engineer or progressing towards charted status.
* Relevant offshore energy industry experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality Structural Engineering.
* Ability to apply engineering principals to solve challenging problems and to work effectively within a small team.
* Good command of written and verbal English.
Objectives and Responsibilities of this Role
* To Perform and be Responsible for structural analysis tasks by means of modelling in company standard structural analysis software (STAAD and GT-STRUDL).
* To perform detailed design calculations in accordance with our clients current requirements and the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations (DNV GL, API, AISC, EC and Norsok).
* To Review/comment and approve Structural drawings for steel structures based upon Engineering Design. To Prepare high quality Design Reports and to maintain records in accordance with Department Operating Procedures
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.