We are currently recruiting aTeam Assistant for an multinational energy company to provide support to the Heads of Development and teams in Sweden. The primary responsibilities of this role are assist the Heads in there day to day job incl. coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, provided logistical support, prepare presentations, prepare decision material, provide high level administrative support and work on related projects.
As Team Assistant you will;
- Act independently to organize and support meetings, conferences and events
- Manage and maintain the Heads calendars, create meeting invites and agendas
- Attend meetings as required and prepare meeting minutes, notes and action logs
- Provide purchase and procurement support such as for example creating purchase orders, requisitions and working out administrative matters with suppliers
- Provide high level administrative support including document assimilation, preparation, and quality assurance
- Take responsibility and lead internal projects
- Prepare company material including presentations for larger internal and external meetings and purposes.
- Act as liaison between Heads and internal and external contacts
- Act as point of contact for administration issues and escalating as appropriate
- Plan and book business travel including preparation of all necessary forms and documents
- Management and distribution of prospective gate papers, ensuring that all relevant information is provided and distributed in a timely manner
- Able to support other assignments/projects as needed
- Extensive experience in similar roles in international work environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills
- Business degree in Administration or Economics or equivalent
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.