Technical Integrity - Automation and Telecommunication
Description of assignment including tasks and responsibility
- By joining Technical Integrity and Operational Support you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the technical integrity of automation, telecoms, network, cybersecurity, and operational technology (OT) equipment on Offshore Windfarm operational assets.
- Own performance standards related to automation and telecom safety critical equipment.
- Ensure implementation of all Automation and Telecoms related maintenance programs with a focus on safety and security critical maintenance.
- Review technical queries and requests relating to automation and telecoms and evaluate modification proposals.
- Participate in Asset Integrity meetings using company tools to manage and visualise technical integrity of the windfarm.
- Provide operational support to ops engineers in all technical matters.
- Manage the technical document library and Life Cycle Information (LCI) to ensure accurate information is maintained for the operational assets.
- Contribute to continuous improvement culture by participating in industry networks and sharing knowledge.
- Some infrequent offshore visits to support maintenance and fault-finding activities may be required.
Work related competence
- A good technical understanding of automation, telecoms and operational technology equipment, preferably with experience of working in the following areas:
- Wind farm control systems design and implementation
- SCADA system design, specification, installation and commissioning
- Cyber security risk assessment and mitigation
- Telecommunications systems including analogue and digital radio, LTE, CCTV and multiplexing.
- Hold a Masters degree.
- 5 years' experience working in a similar role may compensate for formal qualifications.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.