- Lead project stores, Inventories & Tools management for Japan Portfolio.
- Manage planning for stores, Tools, Tackles, and Consumables materials as per installation plan & maintaining minimum stock level.
- Facilitate smooth communication between project teams and tools warehouse.
- Verify tools requirement timelines from project teams and ensure delivery within timeline with Warehouse team. Ensure correctness of material delivered and facilitate handover with Customer / subcontractor.
- Ensure stores functions executed as per Vestas procedure & stores activities though SAP, Incoming, goods receipt, dispatch & storage of stores at higher standards.
- Forecasting of budget & its monitoring. Managing issues of stores, tools & equipment maintenance through coordination with procurement team, warehouse team and vendors.
- Ensure timely service & maintenance function executed at stores & sites as per operational schedules. Keep a track of certification validity of each tool, and coordinate with local agencies for re-certification and re-calibration.
- Review & monitor projects tool containers movement from one site to another as per standard handing & taking over process.
- Cross functional department communication and follow up with logistics, warehouse Team, Supply chain, Quality, HSE & project teams for stores related actions & supports.
- Keep a track of project timelines, and ensure updates are shared with project teams regarding tool delivery.
- Develop process for new set up for store management, tools optimization as well as maintain operational stores at highest order.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, construction Management or equivalent
5 + years' experience in tools, store Management & inventory management within renewable energy sector, power, utility or related industries.
International exposure or assignments with previous organization.
Technical stores & Inventory Management.
Materials, Supply chain & Logistics Management
Technical maintenance & Production management
Personal Attributes - High attention to detail, analytical, flexible, self-motivated
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.