Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Sector: Recruitment
Location: Bromley, Kent
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive Basic + Bonus
Additional Benefits: Annual trip abroad with the company and company pension contribution
Accounts Assistant day-to-day duties include:
- Support the Management Accountant to generate fit for purpose, timely management accounts each month.
- Assist with ensuring accurate Gross Profit reconciliations are undertaken weekly from RSM to Sage to capture early any anomalies that will later impact the quality and speed of the Management accounts, league table and commission schedules.
- Help in producing the Weekly Contractor Status Report
- Support the Management Accountant in generating Margin Reports, League Tables and Commission Calculations that are accurate and reflect the needs of the business.
- Ad hoc support e.g., Bids and Tenders that require financial reports e.g., data on clients
- You must be recent starter of ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Experience as an Accounts Assistant in a similar environment
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills is a must
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Uses initiative to problem solve (in relation to sales teams queries etc)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.