Business Change Project Manager
Our client requires a business change project manager to support delivery of organisational change as our client grows and deploys supporting new technology. Experience delivering business transformation and organisational changes in a large organisation is required.
This is a key senior role supporting change and delivering appropriate training, data, people, and process change to teams across the business teams in multiple projects within the Programme.
Expected Skills include use of the following tools: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Tasks will include:
* Identifying changes needed for people, process, systems, and data
* Managing teams to deliver process change work packages - working with the IT Project Manager
* implementing change in a large organisation through CAB, stakeholder management, and 3rd party delivery
* Meeting timescales for separation by managing conflicting objectives from separate stakeholders
* Supporting the organisational development journey and producing appropriate supporting project artefacts
* Desire to make a difference through effective delivery and support
Candidates should have significant previous experience working as a business change project manager in a large organisation. This role is initially for 6 months with extensions for the right candidate. The programme is expected to run into late 2024.
A PM able to evidence good all round skills is required. Significant experience delivering organisational change is required.
This role encompasses business, people, systems and data. Preferred candidates will have a broad range of relevant experience.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.