- Periodically inspecting, auditing and reviewing safe work practices to ensure compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Reports to the Group EHS Manager/Commercial Directors.
- Set the vision, strategic direction and drive construction EHS excellence across the process division for all construction related activities.
- Being accountable for EHS performance metrics and implementation of annual improvement plans.
- Deliver guidance and coaching to senior construction management to ensure site actions are in alignment with Client corporate EHS policies.
- Establish construction EHS audit strategies that ensure programs meet or exceed all legal requirements in conjunction with the Client EHS Manager.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- Works with other EHS team members to provide top level expertise on EHS subjects.
- Proactively plan and manage construction EHS objectives to support the company's strategic growth plans.
- Reviews and coordinates the filing of all incident reports within the process division.
- Measure and monitor construction EHS benchmarks, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to meet company-wide goals and drive best in class results.
- Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives to foster a strong safety culture.
- Identify and coordinate construction EHS training to meet regulatory requirements and improve construction EHS awareness & performance across the company.
- Lead, foster, and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive Client success.
- Train and mentor new and existing EHS staff within the process division.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-10 years' senior management experience desired.
- Bachelor's degree in occupational safety and health, or related subject.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to build respect and influence at all levels.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.