Founded in the UK in October 2008 ERSG is a leading recruitment consultancy operating in the worldwide energy sector. ERSG has experienced incredible growth since its inception; growing from £0 to £110m for this accounting year. We have offices in the USA, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Taiwan and Japan.
- ERSG finished 13th in The Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track of the UK's 100 fastest growing companies by sales growth in 2013.
- ERSG was awarded as a Top 500 Listed Recruitment Company 2015 by Recruitment International, the leading provider for the global recruitment industry.
- ERSG win 'Growth Company of the Year' in 2017.
- ERSG were proud to win 'The Specialist Recruitment Company of the Year' award at the 2018 Recruitment International awards.
- The Recruiter Fast 50 lists the fastest-growing, privately-owned recruitment companies in the UK. ERSG are listed in 5th place in 2019.
- The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 ranks Britain's mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts. In 2019 ERSG were ranked 117.
- In 2019 ERSG placed 10th in the Recruiter Hot 100; the Hot 100 highlights true leaders within the industry.
- ERSG has started the new decade placing 13th in the Recruiters FAST 50 for 2020.
As a Contracts and Compliance Manager you will:
- Manage internal compliance audits, analysing data and issuing reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the necessary documentation has been obtained for new contractors in order to comply with EU Laws and HM Revenue and Customs requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all certifications required from live contractors are in place and in date + organising chasing and pre-empting expiry dates
- Meeting with the C&C team to study the report, encourage the chasing and attribute tasks
- Ensuring compliance packs on RSM are up to date and pertinent + create new packs if/when needed for all 3 european offices
- Reviewing and improving our processes and systems to ensure all compliance documents for contractors and clients are obtained
- Work with IT team to develop reports and streamline processes
- Work closely with the legal and sales teams in reviewing and advising on placement compliance across all area in which the business operates.
- Research and implement compliant solutions for ad hoc requirements at short notice
- Create a new information document out of it and communicate it to Sales
- Monitor, advise, and report on industry compliance legislation and regulations e.g. GDPR, IR35, Conduct Regulations and Discrimination, Agency Worker Regulations etc
- Own and manage ersg's European compliance certifications and licences (AUG UK and DE, seafarers, Norwegian 1099s in cooperation with our Norwegian lawyers)
- Provide training to the sales teams on compliance and legislation equipping them to advise candidates and clients when needed
- Liaise with clients & candidates on compliance matters when required
- Responsible for and coordinate compliance portals/sections part of client processes or tenders + awards questionnaires
- Manage the contracts team responsible for creating and issuing contracts and liaising with sales consultants to ensure that the contract process runs smoothly.
- Regularly review compliance processes and implement adjustments when required
- Regularly liaise with our European offices to ensure the defined contracts and compliance processes are adhered to and efficient + spot audit live placements
- Define & document policies and processes for ersg compliance across all European offices
- Work with 3rd parties (umbrella companies and compliance partners) to ensure compliance is adhered to - managing ersg PSL + regular auditing + understanding their latest offering to adjust our internal info documents
- Manage standard contract templates, ensuring they're up to date, uniform across the business
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual documentation relating to live placements (contractor and client side) has been obtained
- Manage and monitor all contractual paperwork in relation to Conduct Regs, AWR, ITEPA reporting
- Be the first point of contract to answer contractor and client questions on ersg terms of business (temp, perm, margin only), IR35, AWR, conduct regs questions
- Experience working compliance in a busy recruitment environment
- Experience working across European and Global markets
- Experience working with Directors / Senior Level management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, process-driven and methodical
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- A-Level, or degree qualified (ideally Legal)
- Proven fluency in English
- German language skills a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience using Bullhorn and/or RSM a plus
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with a flexible approach and the ability to multi-task.
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays; plus Christmas break)
- Annual Bonus
- Company pension contribution
- Incentive trips abroad
- Christmas party
- Dress down Fridays
- Annual awards ceremony
- Team nights out
- Maternity/paternity pay
- Easily commutable location