- Participates in the tender process and analyse the tender and bid itself
- Creates estimates and cost plans for clients
- Manage budget, oversee project spending, and create cost reports
- Facilitate the resolution of construction disputes and loss and expense claims through transparent processes.
- Cost manager experience, ideally on both stage of pre- and post-contract cost management
- Degree in project management or construction discipline
- Fluent in Japanese and English
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.