- Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, internal database etc. to find candidates
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Work towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
- Work closely alongside your team leader/business manager to understand the projects and requirements
- Keep up to date with industry developments to ensure competency in the role
- Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Degree qualified (desirable)
- Proven fluency in Dutch and English; additional languages are a bonus
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outgoing and friendly personality
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 200 staff with offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.