Job Title: Developer
Location: Bromley, Kent
Hours: 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Fridays
Salary: Dependent on experience
As a Developer you will:
- Work with the CRM Integration Manager to develop integrations with Bullhorn CRM and other internal systems.
- Design and build web-based reporting tools utilizing API from multiple services to recognise key metrics and activity of users.
- Work with Directors, IT and other key stakeholders to automate process flows and facilitate growth of the business.
- Identify opportunities for cost effective technology implementations to further the businesses aims.
- At least 18 months experience in a development role
- Experience developing with Laravel and Livewire.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience using GitHub
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- A-Level, or degree qualified
- Proven fluency in English; additional languages is a bonus
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Bullhorn CRM
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.