A modern, digital workplace and offices located centrally in the biggest German cities (Frankfurt, Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne, Dusseldorf) round out what we have to offer. As we are active internationally, you can also get involved in projects on a global scale - a bonus that many of our customers around the world appreciate.
We offer speedy decision-making, opportunities for personal development, and a welcoming work Environment.
To strengthen our Infrastructure Services team, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Infrastructure Engineer Storage / Netapp (all genders) in Frankfurt as soon as possible.
- You support our team in the administration and operation of a complex storage / Netapp enterprise environment
- The processing of requests, incidents and changes (1st / 2nd level) via HP Enterprise Service Manager is your responsibility
- You take an active part in solving problems and hire the appropriate technicians for hardware errors
- You carry out error analyzes and, if necessary, involve the manufacturer in solving the problem
- You carry out release and version changes, as well as performance analyzes and tuning
- You participate in cross-team innovative projects
- Studies (computer science), training as a computer scientist system integration with at least 3 years of professional experience or you are a career changer without training with proven practical experience
- You bring knowledge of NetApp infrastructures with
- You are already familiar with storage and Netapp environments
- You have already gained initial experience in the neighboring disciplines of SAN, virtualization, network and operating systems
- You bring the willingness to participate in our on-call service (7 x 24)
- You master tasks independently and independently
- You bring willingness to learn and enjoy opening up new subject areas
- You have fluent German and English skills