IT Service Delivery Analyst | Renewables & Thermal - 1746
As an IT Service Delivery Analyst, you will be supported by the IT Service Delivery Manager and assume the following core responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth analysis of operational IT Services to measure health and opportunities for improvement across all IT Services
- Enhance IT Service reports/dashboards and communications towards strategic and operational stakeholders to articulate the health and impact of IT Services
- Work with the IT Service Delivery Manager to embed operational IT processes within newly formed Agile IT teams
- Develop and enhance stakeholder relationships by acting upon customer feedback and supporting the transformation of the IT Service Management function through the adoption of Agile ways of working
- Provide input to and help co-ordinate continual service improvement initiatives that can demonstrate value
You will join the team during a transformational period as we adopt more Agile ways of working, further enhanced by the adoption of DevOps. The IT Service Management function is fundamental to enable consistent and reliable operational IT service to our customers, underpinned by a continual service improvement cycle to ensure we deliver the best value IT service.
What do I need?
Experience in the Energy/Utilities industry and Agile practices would provide a great advantage towards this role. As a Service Delivery Analyst, we're looking for the right enthusiastic and motivated candidate with a passion for customer satisfaction, to be able to act and prioritise independently as well as collaborate successfully with relevant peers.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience in adopting the ITIL framework
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to enhance stakeholder management
- Experience in working with Service Now as a primary ITSM platform
- Strong ability to take ownership of activities
- Experience in working across a diverse IT Services Portfolio underpinned by a variety of IT Systems and Applications
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.