£45K - £70K + Company Benefits
Laboratory/Commercial experience essential
5+ years experience in a similar site based role
HVAC experience required
Please note: you will need to be able to travel to site daily.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Prepare reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off's and tender schedules.
- Prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.