Responsible for providing infrastructure monitoring, and asset management solutions for SCADA and OT/ICS installations to make sure that they are constructed and delivered to the clients offshore wind farm projects. In addition, you will support the development, installation, surveillance and onsite maintenance of the SCADA and OT installations.
An important aspect of the position will also be to proactively collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders such as the IT department and the service organisation. The goal of the collaboration is to secure continuous optimal deliverables, operations and performance for the delivered infrastructure monitoring systems .
In addition, you will also participate in the continuous development and improvement process for the SCADA and OT solutions by providing input and solutions for securing an operationally secure infrastructure monitoring system.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring system resources and take the appropriate action to either remediate or escalate appropriately
- Assisting in evaluating new requirements, the technical design and standards
- Maintaining, developing and improving Asset inventory for SCADA, IT and OT in the Wind Power Plant network infrastructure and installations
- Monitoring daily system trends to secure maximum system availability and service quality
- Providing a high level of monitoring training for internal and external customers for continuously improved operations
- Participating in regular SCADA and related technical specialist training to gain the updated and latest knowledge of product development and market compliance
- Supporting the internal Operations Center with development and operational tasks
Skills & experience:
Several years of practical experience with monitoring technologies, implementations and installations in SCADA and OT environments. You must also have experience with providing technical support to colleagues and users across different levels. Consequently, you must be an excellent communicator who enjoys working in a multicultural environment, as well as a team player with an open- and service-minded attitude.
We expect that you:
Are result-driven and have strong technical and analytical abilities
- Have a high level of knowledge and experience with international standards for IT/OT, control systems and cyber security, such as ISA99, IEC-62443, ISO-27000/27001 and other applicable standards
- Possess knowledge and experience with creating and maintaining technical documentation for monitoring, process control and data exchange related installations
- Have knowledge and experience with monitoring and asset management technologies for SCADA and ICS
- Enjoy a busy and sometimes hectic working day in a dynamic and changing environment