Job Title: Pay and Bill Administrator
Location: Bromley, Kent
Salary: £18k - £20k
Position Type/Hours: Full time, 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
ERSG are looking for a Pay and Bill Administrator to join our finance team of 12. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as being fast-learning and motivated. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, is willing to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Previous experience in an office environment, ideally in a contractor payroll/finance role is preferred, but full training will be provided.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Processing and uploading timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules.
- Processing of weekly and monthly contractor payrolls for up to 800 contractors (full training will be provided).
- Raising sales invoices and payment advices and self-bill invoices for clients and contractor
- Making payments
- Keeping payroll checklist maintained and up to date.
- Responding to timesheet and expense related queries.
- Respond to both client and internal enquiries.
- Uploading invoices to client portals.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Uses initiative to problem solve (in relation to invoice queries, payment queries etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - especially Excel
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 110 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Finland and Norway.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.