ersg are currently looking for a Pay & Bill Assistant to join our payroll team of 6. This position will provide you with the opportunity to gain core skills and experience in a payroll and operations/central services sector, with full 'hands-on' training provided. As a fast-growing company, ersg pride ourselves on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us.
Trainee Pay & Bill Administrator day-to-day duties include:
- Processing and uploading timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules
- Allocating incoming e-mails to our central inbox in line with relevant categories
- Keeping payroll checklist maintained and up to date
- Uploading invoices to client portals
- Responding to timesheet and expense related queries
- Additional duties as necessary
- Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 130 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France and Poland.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.