- You will have demonstrable experience including:
- Knowledge of the solar energy industry trends and the major equipment OEMs and plant suppliers;
- Familiarity with solar energy project development processes both in the UK and internationally, with particular understanding of the Middle East and/or south and east Africa useful;
- Experience working in solar projects from feasibility, through construction to final acceptance by the client, including the following tasks:
- Feasibility studies for on-grid and off-grid projects including:
- Analysis of energy generation capacity and constraints, understanding of grid connection issues, sizing and optimization of generation and storage capacity based on demand profiles, experience with simulation software such as PVSyst, PVSol, Homer, etc.
- Review of project feasibility from the technical and economic perspective, including financial modelling;
- Development of concept design;
- Experience with different types of system layouts and arrangements
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.