Do you want to join an agile, growing, multi-disciplinary Engineering organisation working on projects across the UK?
We are supporting our clients growing Infrastructure Engineering team, working alongside some of the best, industry recognised leaders in this field.
If you are a Principle Bridge Engineer who enjoys being the discipline lead on complex infrastructure projects, as well as leading full project management of multiple small to medium sized bridge schemes, I am keen to discuss your experience.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need a combination of the following skills:
- Previously ran the delivery of feasibility studies, reports, cost estimates, contract document and designs through the management of technical issues, resource, programme and fees
- Comfortable with DMRB, Network Rail and Eurocodes standards
- Experience of a variety of bridge and structural projects
- Expertise in reinforced earth and sheet-piled bridge abutments and fully integral or semi-integral bridge forms.
- Happy working across a broad range of infrastructure projects ranging from large scale highway works to major rail freight interchanges and strategic residential developments.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.