SCADA Compliance Project Manager
- Duration: 03 Oct 2021 - 31 Mar 2022 + 3 months extension
- Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day, 37 hours per week
ISMS implementation consultant responsible for implementation of compliance to UK NIS CAF under an ISO 27001 based framework, and have extensive experience within cyber security frameworks and regulation, preferably also with German IT Security Catalogue or other international compliance frameworks.
The candidate must have experience in working with Operational Technology (OT) systems and expert knowledge on ISO 27001 requirements and procedures, as well as other relevant international compliance frameworks.
- Updating and writing mandatory documents, clauses, controls and instructions, and other relevant ISMS documents to ensure compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of the ISMS organization
- Support development of the ISMS organization and governance
- Sparring with and coaching of the ISMS manager
- Support the project team with ISO27001 knowledge
- Sparring on effective ISMS scalability across sites, functions and countries
- Facilitating and supporting implementation with relevant stakeholders across the organisation
Expert knowledge of ISO 27001, 27002, 27005 and 27019 and hands-on working experience with writing instructions and ISO mandatory documents, as well as working with ISO 27001 procedures
- Good knowledge on NCSC NIS CAF as well as other relevant international standards such as German IT Security Catalogue, ISA/IEC 62443, and NIST.
- Experience with implementation of ISO27001 and ISO27019, preferably within energy sector
- Good knowledge of SCADA (OT) systems
- Candidates with knowledge or experience with the technical and commercial setup of Wind Power are preferred.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.