* Understanding requirements of the project set up
* Strong stakeholder management
* Ability to translate requirements to technical solutions
* Agile experience will be ideal
* Work with business and IT colleagues to manage the agreement of requirements, to plan implementation and to answer queries regarding scope through the development process across the programme
* To work with the business and IT to ensure projects are successfully launched and shaped to meet their objectives and be deliverable with appropriate governance in place
* Have experience of successfully managing IT portfolios in a large organization with excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.