|The successful candidate will be involved in a number of tasks relevant to despatch operations and will be expected to be flexible in the work they are asked to carry out. Work will include preparation of orders, picking for delivery, labelling, quality control of shipments being despatched and booking shipments on courier systems.|
Excellent working hours with a rotating shift pattern as follows: Monday to Thursday 6am-2.30pm and 9.30am-6pm and Friday 6am-1.30pm and 9.30am-5pm. There can be occasional weekend work during busy periods.
Based in the Worcester
* Can do attitude, eager and quick to learn
* Previous experience in a production / despatching environment would be beneficial.
* Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
* Great attention to detail and high regard for the Health and Safety.
* Experience from a chemical sector would be beneficial, however not required as full, comprehensive training will be provided.
* Flexibility to work overtime if required.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.