The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for the technical and commercial aspects of onshore grid connections for large off-shore wind farms. They will coordinate the expertise to deliver HV sub-stations for these projects and project manage external contracts.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in large scale generation / energy sector with experience of working on electrical systems between MV and 400 kV .
- Strong contract management experience with an excellent understanding of Tendering, Tender evaluations, scoping, planning, design, costing, construction and commissioning assistance and oversight associated with substations and / or electrical works associated with large scale renewable generation projects.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the implementation of Engineering, Procurement & execution of EPC style contracts.
- A proven track record in delivering substations and / or electrical works associated with large scale generation projects.
- Experience of dealing with commercial aspects during project delivery.
- Experience in contract management with strong contract negotiation skills
- The demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong decision-making capability and judgement and solution driven
- Strong interpersonal/communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Full drivers' licence valid for use in Republic of Ireland.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.