We are looking for Structural Engineers to join a floating wind project - this role is fully remote and we are looking for EU residents only.
* Design tasks for current projects including preliminary sizing of steel structures, strength, buckling and fatigue analysis and detailing of the structures.
* Interface with drafters to produce packages of drawings for certification and fabrication.
* Follow closely the fabrication planning and execution phases to provide support as necessary.
Skills & Competencies
* Up to 3 year's experience in similar role
* Enrolled in a bachelors or masters of science in a relevant field of engineering (ocean engineering, naval architecture, civil/structural engineering, etc.)
* Understanding of floating structures.
* Strong technical and data analysis skills.
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages
* Experience in drafting and modelling tools (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Rhino)
* Understanding of fundamental structural theories such as beam theory, stiffened panel design, buckling of structures, and fatigue of structures.
* Experience in using commercial FEA software such as ANSYS or equivalent.
If you're passionate about renewable energy and eager to contribute to cutting-edge projects, we encourage you to apply! Let's shape the future of offshore wind together. 🌬️💡
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.