We're looking for a UX designer who has a passion for e-Comm and wants to quickly develop their career and experience.
The ideal candidate is a passionate champion of UX and is hungry to be part of the continued excellence of the clients output,
The candidate must be highly independent and confident in their abilities to navigate a fluid project landscape. You will have an ability to synthesise complex usability challenges into intuitive design.
Responsibilities & deliverables:
- The UX Designer will interface with key stakeholders, including clients, management, and architecture, to iteratively refine and improve designs to create the most appropriate possible user experience. Additionally, the UX Designer will interface with the development team throughout the development cycle to provide guidance on implementation of the designs and modify designs as requirements change.
- The ability to understand client needs and rapidly develop and propose practical yet innovative solutions is central to this role, as is the ability to work alongside business and bid owners.
- Produce deliverables such as, Wireframes, UX flows, Screen designs and prototype(s).
- Experience of Sketch, Miro, InVision (or equivalents) expected.
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting
- Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams
- Update personas, site maps, user journeys and high-level screen designs (sketches/wireframes)
- Use and help evolve the UX design language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions
- Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of working and the greater business
- Have up-to- date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends
- Have an understanding of the implications of potential solutions across both UX and UI and live environments
- Any experience with deciphering data-analytics would be desirable but not mandatory.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.