As our AAM, you will work closely together with our Head of APAC for the establishment of our Taiwanese office and warehouse, while in parallel you will support our global Finance department with efficient and high-quality cost controlling, reporting, and compliance in Taiwan. The position is based in Taipei.
Your work will among others include:
- Daily accounting
- VAT, tax, and compliance handling
- Monthly finance reporting
- Employee compensation & benefit administration
- Project controlling support
- HR administration support, including VISA & work permit application
- Custom clearance support
As key role in a growing company worldwide, this position will offer significant career and learning opportunities to the right candidate. We value professional skills highly, but a kind and humorous personality and flexible mindset is equally important in our organization characterized by high commitment and team spirit.
- Hold a relevant educational background
- +3 years of relevant professional experience.
- A likeable and well-structured personality with an international mind-set
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong user of Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel
- Preferably knowhow about finance-systems like Navision / Business Central
- Preferably familiarity about local labor law and visa application process
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.