- Report to site manager in the project.
- Supervise the EPC contractors' electrical works at the site.
- Ensure the electrical works including low and high voltage system (up to 161kV) are completed by the contractors on time and meeting the quality standard.
- Point of reference on site for all electrical matters.
- Review commissioning plans from the contractor (OSS) and align into the overall commissioning plans (overall windfarm).
- Prepare operation scenarios and operations manual in close cooperation with O&M and SCADA.
- Review ITP and participate in FAT, SAT and other related test setups on site and in relevant manufacturing facilities.
- Review/provide daily/ weekly/monthly reporting to the project as agreed of time, including updating and analysis on KPI's.
- Provide review of contractors submission.
- Electrical engineering background.
- 5 years working experience related electrical and senior level construction site experience from EPC project.
- Experience of high-voltage electrical switching (up to 161kV) will be a big plus.
- Speak and write Taiwanese and English fluently.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.