- Accountable for timely completion of all milestone access dates during various site operation phase as per base line schedule and with zero Cost of Poor Quality.
- Management of staff and subcontractors.
- Contributing to the commercial success of the project and involvement in technical aspects of the project.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the development of the construction programme including the production of the planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
- Preparing Daily Reports, Weekly Reports and any other such reporting as may be required.
- Responsible for completion of site works with zero issues and in accordance with approved plans / drawings and specifications.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to contract schedule. Supervise the progression of the work on site and ensures successful execution and supervision of on-site activities.
- Work closely with QC to develop and maintain the quality checklists, registers, logs and other tracking tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working on the civil construction of large scale projects
- Experience as Site Manager for large scale projects.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.