Description Tasks: Preparation and creation of sourcing strategy and tender material as well a negotiation of a contract for an electrolyser scope in Europe. (Green Fuels For Denmark)
* strategising and conceptualising the way to source and contract with established risk and opportunity understandings
* managing the end-to-end sourcing and contract management process of various hydrogen-related contracts ranging from engineering services to major EPCI scope
* preparing and conducting contract negotiations in both commercial and technical tracks
* acting as liaison between the procurement and hydrogen business unit
* supporting the project management function in a lean setup with a start-up mentality.
The Consultant must bring his/her own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1 where an AirWatch app can be downloaded. The app is mandatory on all mobile devices used by staff (including consultants) to protect them from cybercrime
Requirements: Procurement consultant must have experience with complex capex tenders (5-10 years)
* have experience working with large-scale procurement for EPCI projects and/or the electrolyser supply chain
* are a skilled negotiator with experience in identifying value drivers and business development opportunities
* have expert core procurement skills and broad knowledge to engage in other project tasks outside your core function, as needed in the projects
* have experience in procurement for highly complicated large-scale technical scopes.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.