QC Inspector | Netherlands | Offshore Wind
Our client, leaders in the Offshore Wind sector are looking for a QC Inspcetor join their ranks on a contract basis. The contract is initially 12 Months with a view to an extension.
The Services provided by the QC Inspector, include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
▪ Overall support of Lead Fabrication Supervisor Primary Structures.
▪ Conduct daily fabrication walks to monitor overall condition and parameter.
▪ Welding inspection spot check, e.g. welding parameters, welders certification, documentation of welds, etc.
▪ Spot check for incoming good inspections and control of material certificates, e.g. plates, flanges, etc.
▪ Monitor performance of contractors and/or subcontractors and ensure all equipment used, is certified and valid in acc. with the respective procedure (e.g. monitoring and measuring equipment, calibration).
▪ Spot check if material traceability is maintained and correct material used.
▪ Support in setup of required ITPs.
▪ Conduct inspection throughout the entire fabrication process in acc. with ITPs.
▪ Review of contractor's work procedures, e.g. WPS/WPQR, Coating Manual, NDT procedures, etc.
▪ Strong collaboration with Fabrication team.
▪ Pro-active approach of preventing non-conformities and delays.
▪ Support in resolution of Technical Queries (TQs) and Non-conformities (NCRs)
▪ Provide Weekly Fabrication Reports.
▪ Support Weekly Fabrication Progress meetings with the contractor.
▪ Conduct Weekly HSE walks.
▪ Support of contractors and/or subcontractors audits.
▪ Review of As-Built and Final documentation.
▪ Gather lessons learned.
Successful Candidates Will Have -
▪ You are educated as IWI, IWS, IWT or similar.
▪ You are a qualified FROSIO Inspector (min Level II), NACE Coating Inspector (min Level II).
▪ A degree in engineering preferably within mechanical, manufacturing or construction is a plus.
▪ You are as minimum certified Level II within VT, UT, MT, PT.
▪ Minimum work experience 3 years (5 years preferably).
▪ Work experience within Offshore Foundation fabrication is a plus.
▪ You are characterized by practical and responsible approach that enables you to keep track of fabrication at any time even in a sometimes hectic environment.
▪ As a team player, you support and contribute to an open and trustworthy working environment.
▪ You are fluent in English and enjoy working with various international partners and suppliers.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.