UK (Heavy Lift) Rigger crew (and or Riggers with UK work permit)
- Location: Offshore - Heavy Lift Crane Vessel - offshore windfarm UK
- Department: Offshore Construction Crew
- Reports to: Rigger Team Leader / Rigger Foreman
- Environment Conditions: Predominately offshore, living and working in close and communal confine in various weather conditions.
- Start mid OCT 2022 till end of DEC 2022 with (tbc) potential extension
- (tbc) Rota 4 on/off
Heavy Lift Crane Vessel - Expected to perform various emergency response activities, work in a rotating roster in both day and night shift. Work will be in various lighting and noise conditions with the expectation of manual handling.
The (Heavy Lift) Rigger is responsible for assisting in all Heavy Lift Crane Vessel deck, offshore installation and construction activities, cargo barge mooring operations and general deck vessel activities as directed by the Rigger Team Leader and for carrying out such orders in accordance with the applicable procedures in a safe manner
- Seaman's Book
- Vaccinations (standard + specific per country)
- BOSIET, including HUET, EBS and Crew Basket
- STCW Certificate of proficiency security awareness A-VI/6-1
- Offshore Medical
- Minimum 1-year relevant Offshore heavy lift (>3,000 mT) crane vessel experience
- Competent / Experienced handling large size slings and shackles (WLL > 200mT)
- Rigging / Lifting Level 1 course
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.